Come listen to living prophets

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First Post!

Welcome to the musings and memories of a twenty-something male at BYU! So the creation of this blog is mostly for personal reasons, in fact, it's all for personal reasons, so if you don't care to stick around, I won't be offended. I was talking to one of my friends tonight about hobbies that he could pick up and I suggested blogging. Then I got to thinking, "Why don't I start one?" So far it's going to be just a personal journal that I allow everyone to see, it might evolve into something bigger. For those of you who don't know, I'm an English Teaching major and I LOVE writing and reading. I'm trying to decide on whether I should teach at the high school or college level and I will make up my mind this coming semester when I take the English 276 class, or Exploration of Teaching class, for the first block of the fall semester. I also happen to love creative writing, so this may become a playground for that side of me as well. I am up way too late for the time I have to wake up for work in the morning, so for now, I shall bid you all adieu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment