Come listen to living prophets

Thursday, April 11, 2013

News of the Death of My Blogging Life Has Been Greatly Exaggerated

This blog may be dead, but I am not. For any of you who still may be following this, my humble apologies for not keeping up with it. As you can see by my last post, life got crazy (in a good way) and I just lost track of time. 

I'm inviting you to visit a new blog that I will be creating soon. It will be a very different one than you're accustomed to now, but I totally understand if you have no interest in it. Rather than it being a journal of thoughts, as I've used this blog for in the past, this will be a much more professional looking (and hopefully sounding) one than you see here. However, if the blog doesn't appeal to you, I highly recommend you check out the podcast that I'm starting called "In Reel Life". There will be links to it on the blog/website. 

Thanks for all your support so far. This blog was just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment