Come listen to living prophets

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Much Belated Post

Wow. This month has gone just incredibly fast. Some days I wonder if I'll find time to breathe, but I suppose that will make things go by faster. That being said, this is brief, but I thought it was high time I reminded myself that I had a blog. This is an awesome song. The lyrics may not be much to shout about, but the music is beautiful and makes me wonder why it took so long for it to wind up on a movie trailer before Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. By the way, has anyone gone and seen it yet? I've heard mixed reviews, but not from anyone I know personally. Alas, I digress.

This past month has not gone without some serious reflection upon my life and all I can say is I'm so very blessed to have had the experiences that I have in the past several months. While some of the trials seemed to be more than I could bear for a time, I'm beginning to see some of the reasons and the amazing insights I have gained from them. I don't know that everything has found a place quite yet, but I'm certainly a great deal farther than I was a month ago. I don't have time to explain all the details, but I will say that I'm so grateful the Lord has blessed me with awesome friends who have challenged my views and perspectives and helped me to become better than I could have done on my own.

1 comment:

  1. I just basically want to say ditto to this post :p January vanished in a vacuum. And I also dearly hope the experiences we have are useful to our existence.

    ReplyDelete