Come listen to living prophets

Thursday, July 5, 2012

This too shall pass...

Wow, it's been way too long since I've posted. So much has happened I don't even know where to begin. Time seems to just get away from me constantly these days. While this will be a short post, hopefully it will still be meaningful. At any given time in our lives, we as individuals are experiencing some form of trial, or know someone close who is. Whether it's experiencing the difficulties that come with a long-distance relationship, losing a family member, overcoming a divorce, working every day to help a child with special needs on top of raising your own children, there is seemingly no end to the trials we face. But, for me personally, knowing that these times, these trials are temporary, and knowing that there is most definitely someone out there who has it much worse than me changes everything. I hope that regardless of whatever personal trials you may be experiencing that you will be able to find that perspective you seek, and that you will reach out to those who are having a more difficult time than you. I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, who suffered everything that I would ever have to face. I know that as I seek His help through prayer and His word that He will turn my trials and tribulations into some of the greatest experiences of my life. 

I discovered this song a few weeks ago and haven't been able to stop listening to it. Even if you're not a big fan of this band, hopefully you'll enjoy the video. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much - thanks very much for sharing :) Hope your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete