Come listen to living prophets

Monday, December 5, 2011

FHE Caroling!


Tonight as our last FHE group activity, we had the opportunity to go and carol to several houses nearby. We also collected cans for the food bank. It amazed me how much some people were willing to give when we asked and the happiness so apparent in their faces. We brought several bags and within fifteen minutes, one had been completely filled and broken. It was a great experience to be a part of. The kids we ran into were priceless as well. They reminded me what a special season this is and the power music has to bring the Spirit into our lives.
I knew no one in my FHE family when I first started attending FHE this semester, but I've made many awesome friends as a result. For all you YSAs out there, I know FHE may not sound like the funnest thing to do on a Monday night, especially when there's papers to be written, tests to be studied for, and sleep to be found. But I have no doubt that when we make attending these events a priority, the Lord blesses us beyond what we would expect. Thanks to all those in my FHE family this semester! It has been a blast getting to know you all and spending some great times with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment