Come listen to living prophets

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!





I'm not a fan of Halloween at all, except that it's another reason to get candy (as if I needed another) :). However, there have been a couple awesome activities that I've had the opportunity to be a part of the past few days. Friday night was a Murder Mystery Adventure at a friend's house and Becca and I got to dress up as Bill Nye's disgruntled lab assistants. Our objective was to knock off Chuck Norris, but we were a little too slow in figuring out exactly how to do that so we ended up just knocking off Bad Horse instead at the last second and became the new leaders of the Evil League of Evil. It was a lot of fun and I was surprised how well people stayed in character throughout the night!
Tonight we had a combined FHE activity. We made boats out of gourds and floated them down rain gutters that had been set up outside. Alas, I was unable to find good balance on mine, and by virtue of putting a sail in my gourd, it would not stay afloat. But it was great watching other people get so into it. Pretty heated competition. :) Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - you went to that cool party? No way, I think I may have been there too!

    You guys were the best EVER. Seriously - we talked about it for forever afterwards. I am was so impressed with Bill Nye's Apprentices :)

    ReplyDelete