Come listen to living prophets

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2 Awesome Songs For The Day

So, many of you have probably seen the first video. I finally watched it for the first time yesterday and it is simply wonderful. I'm not entirely sure why I'm always hesitant at first with listening to new music by Hilary Weeks, but once I do warm up to it, I'm hooked. This video really helped put things into perspective for me yesterday.




This is just a song, not a music video, but it's awesome nonetheless. This has also helped me keep a good perspective and remember that "disaster has a way of remaking our hearts".




I'm so grateful for music and the incredible power that it has in our lives. I wish I was better at writing it, and I'm grateful for those who are so willing to share theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment